Dear 2018 Jacqui – 2016 wasn’t horrible to us. We had our first book published. HUGE accomplishment! We moved to Pennsylvania to have more time with our daughter. We launched our Freelance Business Website, our Author Website and really stepped it up with our blog here.
So, what do we want to see happen in 2017? Great question! Here we go!
- Try to accomplish mission impossible. Get along much better with our 16 year old! Why is this mission impossible? Ummm, have you met the typical 16 year old???
- Increase our salary. As we moved further away, our gas costs are higher. Our rent is higher than our mortgage was. Teens are expensive! Our daughter’s father and us are saving to buy her a car when she gets a job.
- Finish the current book we are writing. It’s a post apocalyptic book. We’re more than half way through it. Did we finish it by April?
- A few new locations to travel to. To finish the East Coast, we need to visit Rhode Island and Vermont!
- Get off the couch more and meet new people. Yes, it’s easier to stay on the couch. But, that’s not living! We need to get out more and start living!
- Weight loss. By the time you come around, we should be off of Phentermine. How much weight have we lost? How are we maintaining it after being off the pill?
- More blog posts per week. Were we able to increase our blog posts to four posts per week?
- Goal of 50,000 page views per month. How are we doing? Every blogger wants to know their blog is being read and enjoyed.
- Monetize our blog. This goes hand in hand with our personal plans. Were we able to collaborate with companies that make us happy?
- We want to work with clients who need our services. We are hoping to work with enough clients on a part time basis working with clients and utilizing our skill sets.
So, 2018 Jacqui. Were we successful? Was 2017 good to us? How many of our goals are we able to scratch off our list?
Love and best wishes from 2017 Jacqui