Recently I was asked to review Power Banks and Car Chargers for iXCC on Amazon. I received the 2 Port Power Bank and the 5 Port Car Charger that will be perfect for my 13-hour road trip to Tennessee this month! The car charger fits perfectly into the cup holder in my center console and wasn’t in my way at all. When my son travels with me, it’s usually with his girlfriend, so one of the cup holders missing won’t be a huge deal on this trip. Plus we have cup holders for water bottles in our doors.
The two port power bank came half charged already. Thankfully! I was able to use it for a moment before my son snatched it and said this is perfect for me to use when we travel! Ummm. Hey, kid… What about when I travel??? LOL. It charged fairly quickly and I was able to charge my iPhone and Kindle with no issues at all. It didn’t overheat, which is a huge thing with me. I don’t like when chargers and other devices tend to get hot when in use. More information from iXCC on the Car Charger:
- 50W / 10A output through 5 USB ports lets your family charge any combination of phones, tablets or other USB-charged devices simultaneously. Compatible with all standard cigarette-lighter sockets.
- Built-in smart chip with exclusive ChargeWise technology detects your devices to deliver the most optimum charging speed (up to 2.4 amps per port or 10 amps in total).
- Built with safety in mind: premium circuitry protects your devices against over-charging, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuits; automatically stops charging to prevent damaging your devices when fully charged.
- Universal socket car charger allows fast charging for Apple iPhone 7 / 6 / 6s / Plus / 5s / 5 / SE, iPad Air 2 / Pro / mini 2 3 4, iPod touch / Nano; Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S5 / Edge / Note / Tab; Amazon kindle fire, Google Nexus and more.
- Specially designed to fit the cup holder in your car. Package includes 1 x socket car Charger. Note: this multi-port car charger adapter comes with a limited 2-year manufacturer’s replacement warranty.
But with a long travel time coming up for our road trip, even with us taking turns driving, we’re all going to be on our devices. So, having good power banks and car chargers is paramount. Have you SEEN a teen with no juice in their device? It’s an absolute nightmare! lol. Here is more information on the Power Bank from iXCC:
- Highest efficiency for 2 Device Pocket Juice: 2 USB Ports For a added up current of 4.8A (2.4A max per port).The Power Bank can charge iPad and iPhone 6s at once at their optimal charging speed with the ChargeWise technology.
- Five Days Long 20000mAh Capacity Portable Battery Packs for Android/iPhone: Charge iPhone 7 about 7 Times, iPhones 6s 8.5 Times, Galaxy S7 4.5 Times, iPad Mini 3 Times. Charging Time is 40% Faster Due to ChargeWise Technology.
- Multi-SafeGuard: Surge Short Circuit Detection and Prevention to guarantee you and your device’s safety. Anodized Aluminum Case Enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints. Impact Vibration Extreme Temp Tested.
- Excellent Quality In & Out: On the outside, Fire-resistant Anodized shell used by BumbleBee, Optimus Prime, and others for their luxury cars. On the inside, the same battery and the same quality control as the iPhone.
When I chose these two of the power banks and car chargers to review, I was also thinking long term. In a few years, when I am living my fulltime RV lifestyle, I am also going to need a good power source because even with a generator, it’s quite expensive to power devices up! Unless I go and get solar panels so I can have that ease of mind :).
How often do you find the need to use power banks and car chargers? Whether it’s for you or your children? Comment below or share on my Facebook page!
Disclaimer: I was provided product to review for this post, however, all opinions are 100% my own.