I know! I know! I’m a little late in the day in posting about Prime Day 2017. I can only blame my Internet provider and sons dental appointment lol. Amazon has a lot of great deals and I wanted to wait to get the exact deals and not speculate! First, to participate in Prime Day 2017, you must have… Wait for it… Amazon Prime! I know! You must be asking, WHO DOESN’T HAVE AMAZON PRIME??? You’d be surprised how many people DON’T have it! So, if you don’t have it, Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial. Or, you can also Give the Gift of Amazon Prime. Here is a list of items on sale today for my RVing community! You can tell me how off or on the mark I am!
- Sturdy, lightweight plastic that won’t creep closed
- Easily positions around obstacles and stays in place
- Convenient carrying handle keeps Sidewinder closed for easy storage
- Deep cradles hold the sewer hose in place without having to use straps
- The bottom of the Sidewinder cradle is 7-1/4″ high at its highest point and 4″ high at its lowest point
Water Pressure Regulator:
- Helps protect RV plumbing and hoses from high-pressure city water
- Attaches easily with 3/4″ garden hose threads
- Durable brass construction that is drinking water safe
- Reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 lbs of pressure
- CSA low lead content certified. Complies with California’s AB1953 and Vermont Act 193, Maryland HB 372, and Louisiana HB 471 Low Lead Content Laws
Camco Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector:
- Large capacity water filter lasts an entire season
- Durable Carbon Filter
- 100-micron fiber barrier
- Fittings are CSA low lead content certified and complies with California’s AB1953 and Vermont Act 193 Low Lead Laws
Camco Leveling Blocks:
- 10 interlocking blocks stack to the desired height for safe and easy leveling
- Strong and durable construction
- Solid bottom to help keep them from sinking in soft ground
- Includes zippered storage bag with handle
- Measures 8.5” x 8.5” x 1”
RV Stove Cover:
- Stores compactly – 10.88″ x 21.5″ wide x 3.5″ thick
- 21″ x 21.5″ wide x 1.75″ thick
- Protect and hide burners while adding counter space to your RV
- Acts as a splash guard between burners and wall when folded back
- Made of 20 gauge steel
Kohree 12V Led RV Ceiling Dome Light would be perfect for under the cabinets. It doesn’t take up too much space which is a huge commodity in RV living!
Mini Portable Washing Machine for a quick emergency wash that can’t wait until you hit the next laundromat.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE – Fill Wash Bin With Water & Set Timer; User Guide Includes Clear Tables w/Suggested Water Amounts & Durations Based On Load Size
- 5 LBS CAPACITY – Ideal For Washing Small Loads As Well As Delicates; Great For Cleaning Undergarments, Socks, Shirts, Dresses, Towels, Etc.
- PORTABLE SIZE – Amazing For Tight Apartments & Dorms That Don’t Have Actual Hook Ups For Large Washing Machines; Terrific For Traveling
- 3 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS – Offers 3 Different Functions: Wash, Rinse & Spin; Features Separate Settings For Normal Wash Loads & Delicates
- CONNECTS TO ANY WATER SOURCE – Included Inlet Hose Connects Wash Tub To Any Household Faucet and Included Drain Hose; When Done Washing Simply Remove Hose Until Next Use
Camco Auto-Changeover Regulator:
- Allows removal of empty cylinder for refill without interrupting propane supply
- Inlets are 1/4″ SAE inverted flare and outlet is 3/8″ NPT female pipe thread
- For RVs with dual propane tanks. Automatically switches from primary to reserve tank when the primary is empty
- Primary cylinder 210,000 BTU/hr capacity; Reserve cylinder 130,000 BTU/hr
- Double stage design maintains constant gas pressure under changing demand and conditions
- Inflates a standard mid-sized car tire in 6 minutes,
- Uses Inflate-Right technology to automatically shut off when desired pressure is reached.
- Bright and long-lasting LED light for easy night use.
- Plugs directly into car cigarette lighter, 15 Amp fuse required.
- Powerful and compact, with rubberized feet for stability.
- Slime’s 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator uses Inflate-Right technology to automatically shut off when the proper tire pressure is reached. Simply set the desired pressure level and press the “on” button. When the set pressure is reached, the inflator automatically shuts off. This inflator is designed to inflate a standard car tire, with a maximum pressure of 35 PSI.
- Properly inflated tires improve gas mileage
- LCD easy-to-read display
- Auto shut-off for battery life extension and a reset button for quick multiple tire readings
- Made with an ergonomic rubberized grip for comfort
- Green translucent lighted tip and backlight for night use
And even though they aren’t part of the Prime Day Deals, I, of course, need to link to the Camper PJ Pant that I understand are very comfortable! I haven’t gotten these yet! But I did get the ones from Walmart that I listed in my RV Shopping Trends Post!
Have you shopped Amazon for Prime Day 2017? What did you buy that you needed for your RV? Yes, yes. I know. I’m a nosy little thing lol. What above should I not consider when I buy my RV?
Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. Anything you may purchase I will receive a small commission on. There are no extra fees for you to do this. You will still get the wonderful deals Amazon offers for Prime Day 2017!